The AS170 Brick and Mortar Saw, uses two blades working in an elliptical, hammering motion to cut through materials such as masonry, wood, plastic, fibre Cement Board etc.
Some key benefits of the AS170 are:
- The AS170 cuts square openings with no over cutting. Surrounding brickwork can remain untouched, no bolstering or stitch drilling is required and job completion times can be reduced.
- Cuts Deep, when fitted with Extra Large Blades, the machine is capable of 170mm cut depths.
- The AS170 provides superior operator safety. The inherently safe cutting action prevents kickback and is easy to control.
- This unique cutting technology creates very little flydust protecting the operator and creating a cleaner work environment.
- If accuracy is required, mark out cuts, then use the machine to create light score marks along your mark outs. With this score line in place, the machine has fewer tendencies to bounce, meaning improved control, and accuracy of cut.
- Always ensure that blades are tightened correctly, and done so with the “Ian Key” provided with your tool. This ensures that blades are tightened to the correct torque setting.
- Always rock the saw through the cut. This exposes all of the teeth to the cut face; this gives a cleaner, faster cut, and extends blade life.