Turn a piece of timber into something useful and beautiful – like a leaf shaped bowl or tray. We’ll show you the power carving tools and techniques we applied to bring this woodworking project to life.
- TURBO Plane: planing, trimming and rough shaping the wood (also handy at trimming epoxy!)
- Mini TURBO: planning and trimming the tighter spots that the TURBO Plane couldn’t reach
- Ball Gouge: ideal for undercutting the fold in the leaf detail and rounding out tight contours
- Mini Grinder: equipped with heavy duty sanding discs, sanding the detailed leaf edges and shallow dips
- Contour Sander: finishing sanding tight contours
Watch the How-To video below.